||[Jan. 17th, 2006|04:32 am]
I am Jack's smirking revenge
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of melincubus.
- Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with melincubus.
- Melincubus will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C.
- Melincubus became extinct in England in 1486!
- Pacman was originally called melincubusman!
- Early thermometers were filled with melincubus instead of mercury.
- Melincubus is the only bird that can swim but not fly!
- It's bad luck to put melincubus on a bed.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained melincubus.
- When melincubus is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!