|I know there's nothing stopping you now, but I'll settle for a slow down
||[May. 31st, 2006|05:55 am]
I am Jack's smirking revenge
1. How tall are you barefoot? to be honest, 5'11"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no I've never smoked anything but cigarettes
3. Do you own a gun? Yeah, a 4 10 shotgun
4. Rehab? yeah physical therapy rehab
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? Yes but I don't know why since moms always LOVE me and dads are always nice to me because I always because usually the ex was a huge bitch
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like hot dogs, they're yummy, but I couldn't eat them all the time
7.What's your favorite Christmas song? I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas and It's Cold Outside
8. Favorite drink in the morning? shot of tequila, but now I drink like 3 glasses of water when I get up because I'm dying of thirst
9. Do you do push-ups? I used to all the time but not since I've been pregnant... I'm too tubby for that.
10 Are you a vegetarian? oh gosh no, the thought of not eating meat makes me sick to my stomach!
12. Do you like painkillers? no
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? um, after I eat carryout I do this really sexy thing where I fart and that just really seems to get the fellas going
14. Do you own a knife? yes a hunting knife
15. Do you have A.D.D.? no, I'm pretty focusable
16.Birthday? March 7th, 1983 baby. I'm older than Joe Mauer
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Just how light should my highlights be when I go to scott lewis today, is 18-24 servings of cake enough for my sister's baby shower, just how big are my boobs going to get?
18.Name three things you bought recently: stuff for my sister's baby shower, new toothe paste (as opposed to old), and razors
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: gatorade, any flavor propel except peach, black cherry fresca, lemonade, and water
20. What time did you wake up today? 4:15pm
21. Current hair? down and fairly straight and BORING!
22. Current worry? that there's not enough time to do all the things I need to do today to get ready to go to Indiana tomorrow
23. Current hate? people that criticize me for wanting to find out ahead of time what our baby's sex is. Don't ask me why and then tell me "so" like it's not good enough. It's my baby and I'll find out if I want to and I'll find out for the reasons I want to find out
24. Favorite place to be? in my bed passed out
25. Least favorite place to be? PF Changs. I hate their food
26. Where would you like to go? Vegas or Mexico sometime after I have junior
27. Do you own slippers? yes, but the question is, do I ever where them? No, I do not. Thanks for asking. And one time at school, Holli Jill and I and some other people played spin the glasses with my grinch slippers
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Old, I'll be 33. I'll be married still, with 3 little ones, and 3 dogs and a cat, probably trying to lose weight to be in my little sister's wedding and watching my kids play hockey
29. Do you burn or tan? tan
30. Last thing you ate? watermelon jolly rancher (why do they call it a rancher? isn't that weird?)
31. Would you be a pirate? been there done that
32. What 3 songs do you sing in the shower? Tonight The Heartache's on me, Nobody Does It Better, and Dangeresque, unless I'm shaving my legs which is a rare thing but then I don't sing and shave at the same time because that's dangerous
33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Bloody Mary just like Holli because we used to tell each other that ghost story all the time and we'd always go in the mirror and say it. I also thought the candyman was going to get me
34. What's in your pockets right now? lip saver, a picture of Kelly Clarkson (don't ask), and some hair clips
35. Last thing that made you laugh? family guy
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? strawberry shortcake
38. Worst injury you've ever had? got into a snowmobile accident and fractured some bones in my foot and tore tendons and ligaments in my foot and ankle and went through 3+ hours of surgery and had to stay in the hospital for I think it was 7 days. That was fun let me tell you. And the antibiotics I received through an IV 3 times a day stung my arm so bad I cried each time and it took like half an hour.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Jimmy
42. Who is your most silent friend? Kendra
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband has a crush on me
45. What is your favorite book? The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks and Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
46. What is your favorite candy? nips, peanut m&ms, and rips
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Well Everything by Lifehouse was our song at the wedding
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? In My Life by The Beatles
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? putting Al's keys away and drinking orange juice at work